Sunday, July 12, 2009

More Trouble Mumble

What happened for the past 30 minutes? Guess what?
There's a leak at my hostel block. It was like heavy rain. Seriously heavy. The story starts like this...
The room on the top floor - there's a leak at their house and suddenly one of the fan in one of the room fell down. They all ran down without giving warning to the other houses downstairs. My room is on the third floor. So one of my housemate suddenly shout. 'Nak runtuh Nak runtuh' and guess what I was doing at that moment? I was sleeping. The other housemates got so panicked and one of them woke me up. I was quite shocked cause the way she wakes me up. Ok fine, then I saw there's like rain in a building. What do I do? I went upstairs to the fourth floor and noticed that no one was in their room. I went downstairs to warn my neighbour and all the other houses below. Asking them to go down and to go out from the building including my roommates.

I forgot all my belongings at that moment. All focusing on my housemates to get them to go downstairs safely. I just brought together my purse and my phone and also my torchlight. I didn't take my laptop together with me. Went downstairs and asked the 'pakcik guard' to check and everything. To do what's necessary and need to be done. We waited for the confirmation that it is save to go back to our room cause the leak actually fell on the electric box and there's 'retak' in the top floor room. One of the room. Not both. So, then everything is kinda OK for now. But there's still water drops on the stairs. and there are still water dropping from the ceiling.
So, I am not sleeping tonight. I guess. To be alert on anything going to happen or might be happening.
What I do? Write BLOG!
So, it's kinda save now. Alhamdulillah!!!!

Good Night!

2 comments:

iffahifufu said...

eh bukan time kami menggelabah anjeng turun bawah.. bdk bilik ko relex siap xmo turun lg ke? haha

MARL said...

iffah..sayer tidak memahami..
yer lah tuh..smuer smuer lah tuh!