Friday, July 3, 2009

The Audition


Last 2 days, there's an announcement about a program that is organized by the JPK that is called LAWESL. It is a talent show type of thing. So, I was like wow ok.. I can try.. So I put in my name then I found out that the audition is the day after.. Right after.. I thought it would be like 3 days or something like that. I don't expect it to be that soon.

I put in my name together with Nadieya. We will sing duet. The plan was - my mum will come this weekend to send my guitar and of course to see me. So that we can audition with the guitar. Unfortunately, the audition was yesterday. So, I still have to sing. So now, both of us sang yesterday.

Choice of song - we chose to sing More Than Words by Frankie J.
At 8.00pm the audition starts. We can go in for audition randomly. And so the JPK member called anyone who wanted to go in. No one went in. The second time he called, me and Nadieya went in.

We sing while we were seating. It was soo relax. No pressure at all. Oh! Have I mentioned. This is for the sake of the class? Cause as soon as we knew that it would be the day after we wanted to surrender cause we weren't ready but then the seniors told us that if there's not enough representatives from each class that is 5 people per group, The whole group will not get the hostel cupon for next sem. So me n Nadieya did this for the sake of class. I mean at that time.

So continue to the audition time. WE sang More Than Words. And we were so relax. The seniors were kind and they SMILED! And that means what? THEY LIKED IT!!! yay!
So yeah. we were the first one to go in and so after that we were the centre of attention and the information counter whereby everyone asked us questions. That's about it!

p/s : waiting for PEERS list!

Chiaow!

No comments: