Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Michael Jackson

Everyone knows about MJ's death. Well, I am pretty SHOCKED when I heard about that news. WOW! By the way, no more mourning stories instead I want to tell you about my next assignment which relate to MJ. I've found out that my lecturer is MJ's fans. Like a true FAN! She said that she cried when she heard about that news. Yes, SHE CRIED! Each class, she would talk about him. No matter in what topics are we in. So, her latest assignment is to choose a MJ's song and we have to do an essay based on that song. Tell about the storyline of that particular song. Loving it!! waH!

So I think I'm choosing either Earth Song or Heal The World or Wherever You Go ( i think )- Free Willy theme. So yeah!
What happened yesterday?
HUrmmm... I had my discussion on mini forum. And guess what?! I am the only girl in my group so yesterday I 'lepak' with them. And with their friends. Ok will continue later!

Chiaow
!

No comments: