Sunday, July 25, 2010

Everybody has Secrets...And I Mean Dark.

Everybody has secrets. Secrets that can no one knows. I know everyone does have that. If you do not have those bad dark secrets. Make one now!

There are some people that I assume tell other people that they will tell anything to his/her friend. Everything. Her/His dark bad secrets. I do mean anything. But, I believe that there are some thing that cannot be shared with anyone. What is..? Even I cannot answer that. I already said that everyone has bad and dark secrets. Secrets that you can't even tell your parents even worse your friends.

Even though there are people that tell everything to another, they will end up losing each other's trust. I saw this before. At the end, they not just lose their trust, they even lose their friendship because of secrets that can bring harm to us back. As I said, there are some things that we can't even share it with people. Secrets that need to be kept to yourself.

I believe that Dark and Bad secrets can only bring harm to ourself. That is why it is call as bad and dark secrets. If it's good and white secrets. Fine then! But, this one. No! You are not allowed to share it with anyone. I do mean anyone. Just keep it to yourself. Trust is one thing but still, some you just have to keep it to yourself.

People like to feel like they have friends who they can trust. I am not saying that we cannot trust anyone. But, there is a limit to everything. Put a limit to yourself on how much you want your close friends to know. Put a limit to yourself on how much you want your family to know. You need those limits. Don't deny it because it is true no matter what. Don't ever try to deny it because you might not see it now but you will see in later. Trust me.

Love,
MARL!

No comments: