Monday, July 12, 2010

Failure Is Not The End. Giving Up Is!

This is what I believed in.
" Failure doesn't mean that you have met the end of your future.
Success doesn't guarantee you a bright future.
God has made plans and all of his plans are for the best for us.
So, DON'T GIVE UP NOW!"

Yes, these past few days has been a sad and teary days. Everyone was not in their best moods. Everyone was trying NOT to give up when they actually wanted to. Everyone seemed stressed out. Everyone can't laugh the way they used to laughed before. Everyone can't smile the way they smiled before. Everyone seemed to NOT being themselves. It was a hallow week. Each and everyday we heard of at least a person getting sick. And yes, A Person got sick! It was NOT a good week for everyone here. Not to those who were supposed to be happy and definitely to those who were NOT happy. Everyone seemed to be more sensitive these days. More sensitive in the sense of expressing feelings. More and more were getting pretty emotional lately. I think I know why.
As I said, everyone was not in their best moods these past few days and all of it was because of MUET!
It kind of strike everyone's heart out. Strike each of their souls to go to BLS. Strike out their passion to study law. Strike out their inner strength to be passionate about this subject. Strike out their dreams of being a law student. Yes, it does affects people as to that extend. More and more were getting pretty cool about it as time passed by. Everyone has had their tears poured down..BAD! LET IT ALL OUT! LET IT ALL OUT, PEOPLE!
As you can see in my quotes above, I believe that failure now is NOT the end of your future. And though you are successful now, it doesn't mean that you will be brilliant and be successful in the future. It is all planned by THE ALMIGHTY, ALLAH! It is all in HIS hands! We can plan but he is the one that will decide what we can have or can't have.
Plus, I noticed that few of my friends posted few post that touched about everyone in the class. Expressing their feelings etc. Well, I don't want to be all emotional now but yes, I do feel the same way. I do feel like I am going to miss the whole lot of people here. A slight confession that I want to make is that I do feel really really really sad when I found out one of my friends didn't get to continue in BLS. I have no idea why. When I found out that she didn't make it for Muet, I felt sad and felt like I will miss her ALOT! You might want to figure out who I am talking about, really. Well, I am going to tell you. Yes, you! It's YOU, NURUL IFFAH IBRAHIM SHUKRI! Don't get all flattered, aite!
Well, FRIENDS! Taking risks takes courage and remember to think of the consequences!
(I know this doesn't make sense with the whole post, I just felt like writing it)
LOL!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: