Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Its Now Three. Later Become One.


The bond that we make started last year. It is the kind of friendship that everyone knows about it. It is the kind of friendship that no one dares to mess up with. It is the kind of friendship that I hope will last forever. You know about people said "Friends you make in University is your friend for life"? I want to believe in that. I really do. I hope it will turn out that way. I really do. Cause this friendship is NOT A PLAY THING.

Let the emo part as it is now, shall we?

YES! We made it out! We Made it out the three of us! Yeah MAN! At last! After a year gone by, we finally went out in KL. I used to go out with only Ras but now Nadieya accompanied us. That makes us even more happy cause you know about the THREE MUSKETEERS in GROUP E that only left with just TWO and eventually will turn out into just ONE.

Talk about our 'little' outing yesterday. I picked up Ras from her grandma's house in Kelana Jaya then straight to PPUM to pick up Nadieya. Straight from there, we decided to go to One Utama for shopping (window shopping) and to have our lunch. Lunch was awesome and expensive. Nothing is NOT expensive nowadays, I guess. Italiannese that is. Of course its expensive, What do you expect, right? Then we started to wander around One Utama till we bumped into Aizat and his mum. Me and Nadieya didn't see him. Ras saw him first. After that, we continued our journey in the quiet, calm shopping complex (as what Ras said). At around 4, we left for Kelana Jaya Park. Near my house, I can say. It was seriously near. No doubt about it. But, before that, I wanted to teach Ras how to drive. I stopped at a sort of park with no cars and I asked her to test her driving skills. What I can say is that I was really nervous at that time but I honestly can't show it to her cause it will make her more nervous. I can see her nervousness from her face. It was seriously OBVIOUS. Same as when she blushes when the 'cute' waiter came to our table and asked her a question. LOL! Everyone kept cool and she started driving. It was a beginner ride. It'll get better.

Next stop, Kelana Jaya Park. Our activities were simple. Taking Pictures all over! Yes! That's the only thing that we did back there. Pictures, more pictures and even more pictures. Can't get over taking pictures anymore. From pretty pictures to the most ugly ones. We loved that, don't we? As it looked like its going to rain, we decided to go to the Empire Gallery in Subang. By that time, both of Ras's and Nadieya's parents have called and asked them questions on when to go back and so on. We were still in our relax mode by then. After wandering around Empire Gallery, we decided to take our dinner outside cause you know how expensive the restaurants there, right? Where? SS15, Asia Cafe. I believe that this was Nadieya's first time hanging out at night with friends. I can see by her face that she was kinda lost at that time. Yeah. First time looking at people who drink, perhaps? Right? Yeah. The place that me and Ras took her can be a-lot to take in. I know that and I am sorry if it was uncomfortable for you.

As we were having dinner, Nadieya's mum called and I knew that she might be in trouble. Even us! I knew it at that moment. I kinda figured as soon as she said it was her mum calling. I don't have to wait for her expression to figure that out. Cause I know how that goes. Been there. Done that. We finished eating and WE ALL KNOW THAT IT WAS TIME FOR US TO GO BACK! First stop, NADIEYA'S HOUSE! It is in Bangi, for God sakes! It was supposed to be an easy ride but because of limited time, I had to speed up. Speeding up is my number one thing in driving. I kinda don't mind and I was worried cause I was bringing people's daughters at that time. So, I had to be EXTRA careful at that time. If it were me alone, I kinda don't mind speeding up even more. But, there's a limit to everything. Plus, it was supposed to be a not-so-far-journey to Bangi but we went to the wrong way. Thanx to Ras. At last, Nadieya's house at 10.00pm. Me and Ras went inside to see her mum. Just in case!

Next stop, Ras's house. In Puchong. It was nearer from what I expected. Coolio!! Hang out with Ras's mum for a while. Then, heading straight home! I reached home at about 12.00am. It was a seriously tiring day. I am NOT kidding. With walking and Driving and Laughing and giggling. It was exhausted. But, no time to sleep. As soon as I'm home, my mum asked me to get to work that is study! Well, for a while only though. Then, the bed called! Nothing that I can do after that. SLEEEPPPP~~~

These are pictures!



2 comments:

Ras said...

awwwwwwwww! haha tak sangka u nervous! ceh, pandai sorok! haha oh i wish i could have a picture of me with blush on my face :p

MARL said...

haha.ras, nnt i ambik! haha..senang jer..malukan u sikit mesti dpt laa..ahakx!