Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Family Ties Will Never Be Broken

People people That I love so so much.
How you guys doing?

I am so happy that everything went really well this week. Some of you might know and some of you might not know this bus this week is my Mid Semester Break. But it will only be for a week. From today, there are only 4 days left. I am not ready to go back, that's for sure! Well, I just wanna tell you a guys a story about a birthday party that me and my big family did for my dearest cousin, Hartini Azam.

Basically, I was the one who organised everything. Yes! Everything. Anyone else just waiting for my call and my message. At first, I almost got frustrated with everyone. Especially those who did not reply any of my messages. It gets really upsetting once that happened. But, thank god everyone replied my message at least once, though I texted them several times. That' Ok! Just leave that behind. Last Sunday, I planned everything really well. The date, the time, and the place.

Day: Sunday
Time : 8.00pm
Place : Shah Alam.

Everyone was supposed to be at Tini's place before 8pm. I told them not to be late cause it is a surprise party for her. She didn't know anything about it. I know for the fact that she will be out before 8 because I planned with her bf to bring her out that day and before 8pm. And so he did! YES! That settled. I reached there at around 7.00pm. NO ONE WAS THERE yet! NO ONE! Around 7.50pm one of my cousins came. And you know what? By that time, Tini's bf text me and told me that Tini was on her way back. And NO ONE WAS THERE yet! NO ONE! just me and my family plus one of my cousins. WOO! Panic attack! I told Imran to stall her just for a while hoping that everyone else can make it on time. Unfortunately, no one can make it on time. Everyone came at 8.30 till 9.00pm and so the ones that surprised her were only the 5 of us.

Guess what? She didn't react to our surprise at all. She didn't make a single face expression. When we asked her why, she said she was holding grudge at that moment. Not serious grudge, its just that she was mad at her bf. That's all. Cause yeah, he made up kinda silly excuses during the waiting period. That was why she was mad at him. The best part comes when Imran actually came to the party. Yeah. He came! Thank god! Everything settled really well that day. I was kinda proud at that moment cause everyone seemed having fun and all.

REASONS WHY I PLANNED THIS PARTY:-
1. I WANT TO MAKE A SURPRISE FOR KAK TINI CAUSE SHE IS MY CLOSEST COUSIN AMONG ALL. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
2. I OWE HER A-LOT. THIS IS ONE OF THE WAYS THAT I CAN SHOW HER THANK YOU.
3. I MISS THE FAMILY GATHERING THINGY WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I MISS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY COUSINS AND AUNTIES AND UNCLES. I MISS HANGING OUT TOGETHER. SINCE EVERYONE BEEN WORKING, AND BECOMING AN ADULT, WE DIDN'T SEE EACH OTHER THAT OFTEN ANYMORE. WE DIDN'T HANG OUT TOGETHER AND ALL. SO I MISS THAT.
I was so happy looking at each of my family members hanging out, laughing out together. I miss that! So MUCH!

That's the reason why I planned this party.

p/s: I LOVE YOU PEOPLE SO SO MUCH!

LOVE,
MARL!






No comments: