Saturday, July 24, 2010

Promise That Can Never Be Kept

Hey peeps,

How are you? I am doing just fine here. Holiday almost ends. For most, it ends tomorrow. For me, it ends on Monday. I am going back to Kuantan on Monday and right after that I am going to have my first class with Madam Farah in this semester. Yes! Madam Farah is back in campus! yay! Is it a "yay" or an "oh" or even "why?". I don't know. We got really comfortable with Mr. Syahril now. Really Really comfortable. Cause he is a good lecturer/tutor. No Doubt about it. But, it might get a little troublesome for us cause if we continue to learn from him, we might not be as independent as we are in Madam Farah's class. He might say that he did't spoon feed us but indirectly he did. It is totally different from the way Madam Farah conducted her class. You are on YOUR own. She is not going to give you everything. And her assignment can really get on your nerves while Mr. Syahril's assignment is just from the past year paper which is quite easy to do. And it is only 10 marks. So, not so difficult I can say.

Back to the title above, A promise that I can NEVER keep is that to STOP Shopping! no one can keep that promise. I might have promised my mother to not shop until Raya but I can't keep that promise. I bought something today. Hairclips and new bag. New sling bag. Yeah! I BOUGHT them that means I shop today. But, this was not my mistakes. It was NOT my fault. The bag, it was my mum's fault herself. The clips, yes it was mine. So, no arguments should be out for now. But but but....I still want to shop! Oh! come one man the Mega Sale is just starting!! OK! Marlysa, I think you better think of your studies now. Rather than thinking about shopping and buying stuff. Just STOP for a while! This is what I've always been saying to myself nowadays. I think it helps in some ways but not in other ways.

So, now! I have to get back to work. It is AFTA, WTO and WHO time!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: