Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beach Life

Hey hi Bonjour!

I missed writing so much. Everyday I come online and I am sure will open up this blogger site but I haven't had the idea on what to write. The fact is that I want to write so much but I have no idea how to start. I have been staring at this blank post box for one week now. See, I am unemployed. Didn't know what to do. But, thank you to mooting I have something to fill my time with.

I am now quite filled up with reading moot problem and doing some research. Had some difficulties understanding the question and the conventions etc. I am going to buck up and really make the effort to do what I think I do best that is understand a question and get the right answer. That is a bit cocky statement huh? Well, that is a way to soothe your heart a bit. LOL.

The past weeks have been amazing for me. I love love love the holiday so far. Apart from the boring days at home with TV and no activity, I have always enjoyed the weekends. Only the weekdays that I am so tired of but me loving the weekends.

I went to the beach twice last week. The first was with my friends; Mayuri, Syahira, Suzanna and Saliza. We went to Bagan Lalang. It was a random idea by me and Suzanna to go to a beach to just hang out. So, we decided a week before to go to Sepang Gold Coast. Well, not exactly Sepang Gold Coast. It's not within our budget you know! I found out that hotel is a 5-star hotel and it costs the less RM 390++. So, definitely not our budget. We went for a day-trip sort of. Started with lunch at Fendi Ikan Bakar in Kelana Jaya. We loved it there and straight away to Sepang.

Of course, I was the one driving. I will always be the one driving cause I Love driving! LOL. Well, reached there and ENJOY! It was quite disappointing when I found out the toilet wasn't opened after 3pm. So, we were all stinky by the time we went for dinner. Another disappointment when the restaurant I always went didn't open. We had to eat at another stall which is nearby the beach and it was not bad at all. So, that was quite OK. We had Ikan Bakar Pari, Sotong Tepung and Tom Yam etc. It was amazing! The beach was cool but we had to walk quite far from the place we settled. Everything went on smoothly and hella fun!

Next beach was PD! AHHHH~ This one was a great getaway. This one wasn't with my friends but with my family instead. Another cool random trip. It was at Legend Water Chalets. It is actually rooms on water. We can actually FISH from our room. How cool is that? We didn't know about that before and we saw most of the guests came to the hotel must have brought at least one fishing rod. We wondered and we figured that we can fish from our balcony. YAY! I was so excited and my dad bought one cheap fishing rod for us to enjoy fishing. Bought the most expensive bait I have ever paid for. RM 10 for a 30gm bait. It was worth it though. However, the fun didn't last long as you all know it was a cheap fishing rod and what do people say about cheap stuff. They rot quick. LOL. So, it wasn't a good rod and it spoiled a little bit. Still useful though. We had to fix it everytime it went wrong and tangled everywhere.

Of course I was the patient one to fix that thing. My dad wasn't the patient one and so does my brother. I had to fix it. GOSH! I had to be really really patient with the rod. I mean it! My dad eventually caught one crab but it fell down because of the rod! Grrr. Later that day, me and my brother rent bicycle for each one of us. The next day my brother rent a KMX for himself. He had a lot of fun there. Though there was no beach but the activities that we can do there made it up all. It was worth it! A Hella FUN!

I love beaches. It calms you! I would love to have a house by the beach. I will when I have the money! YES! LOL!

Oh, I have a Strabucks date today. LOL. Bye!

Love,
MARL!

1 comment:

iffahifufu said...

went there! during CNY.. tatau ada fishing :( enjoyed other activities though ;D

i read your posts! so dont worry lol haha