Sunday, June 5, 2011

So Over

You got something outta me
You let me open up to myself
You helped me to be sincere towards my feelings
You helped me

I am grateful that I did that
That's all because of you
I want to thank you
So, thank you

I wasn't expecting such conversation
I knew that it had to come eventually
I knew what to expect
So, I wasn't disappointed

In a way you helped me to be brave
You helped me to tell
You helped me to know
You were a good teacher

We end up as friends
We end it up good
You know what,
I prefer it that way

Anyhow, you too have opened up
I know how you feel
I'm glad you told me
Though I already know

I hope you will move on
Look for someone better
You deserve a nice girl
You deserve your girl

You were right
I wasn't in the serious mode
I don't think about the future
and I am not planning to

This is the time for trial and error
I don't think to be in a serious mode is the best
For me
I need to keep searching

I am glad we end up as friends
I am glad that it end good
I am glad
So, be true!

Love,
MARL!

1 comment:

zarifah abdullah said...

Hey Marl.. i'm glad too :)