Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It Is ON!

hey hi bonjour,

Some of you might know that since last week I have been filled up with mooting training and research. One thing for sure is that IT IS GODDAMN TIRING! Yes, I know what I signed up for and I know what would it be like if I join this club. The sleepless night, the reading, the giggling :), the research, the stress, and all the other 'the-s'.

I have no other social life right now. My only socializing moment is when I am in the moot court with the moot club members-mooters. No other persons. I am basically lifeless right now and so does everyone in the moot club. My life evolves around moot (chewah).

What made me say that? well, just imagine. I will be there in the moot court the latest by 11.00am and everything will end around 10pm. I am basically at the moot court for 12 hours everyday. So, that what made me say that I am basically lifeless right now. Its not that I don't want to hang out with my cousins and my friends but seriously I don't have the time. Yes, I can sneek out once in a while but that would make me have this guilty feelings and I don't like that.

Once I am in, I have pledged to be in the moot club and therefore I have to be committed towards my job in the club. I cannot back out in the middle of the work just because I have no time to spend with my other friends but think about it, this is once in a lifetime chance so should I spend my time with my friends or spend time in the moot court that might be my key to a brighter future? I am not discriminating or underestimating my friends but seriously competitions do not come often especially for me cause I know I am not good therefore I will not be joining or mooting for many competitions. Thus, I have to take this chance to improve myself and hopefully I can be a good mooter.

Some might questioned; why am I so into mooting and some might wonder why don't I have time for friends etc. Not just friends, I don't even have time for my family. How sad is that? But, I know what I signed up for and I hope everyone else will understand it and get why I don't have time for anyone else right now.

Love,
MARL!

No comments: