Saturday, June 4, 2011

What A Month

Hey peeps,

Honestly, I have been staring at this empty post box for weeks now. I wasn't in writing-mood. However, I think my mood came back now and here I am writing again.

May has been great. It taught me a-lot of new things. Met many new friends. Met all kinds of people. Taught me how to ... and taught me how to be patient.

It has been a great month journey for me and I hope my journey will always be like this one. Although it might sound all fun but there are few downs I experienced in May. As an old saying 'There is always ups and downs in life'.

Firstly, the ALSA Conference which took place from 20th May till 22nd May. Not only I met and made friends with law students from other universities, I also made friends with my own faculty student, the seniors more specifically. There were a few who I have not seen around the faculty before but here where the conference played its role. It introduces me to the seniors and they are really kind people. I even made a close senior friend, Ba Am. LOL! It's an honour. He is so smart. Other than the people from my own college, I made friends with the other law students from other universities such as UM, UKM, HELP, and others. It was a wonderful experience and hopefully I can be apart of that event again and again. It was so much fun!

Besides the conference, my family and I took a weekend break to Penang. We stayed at Hard Rock Hotel, Penang and I can tell you that it is the coolest hotel I have ever been to. I do really mean that. And and and.. the most interesting part is that the staff in the game room is HOT! Ahhhh! Unfortunately, I was too mesmerized by his hotness didn't get a chance to ask for anything. LOL. As if I have the guts to do so, right? Well, we did spend some time in the game room together. He taught me how to play golf on Wii. LOL. Ahhh! So HOT! Well, other than that the hotel itself is cool! Everything; the room, the pool, the cafe, the lounge, the staffs *wink*. Everything is cool! I want to go back some other time and probably get that number I didn't get before. LOL! *wink*

Other than that was the catch-up day with my old high school buddies. We had a BBQ at my house. It was the funnest thing to do when you want to catch up with your friends. You don't need fancy outings. What you need is a long long time to chit-chat! At first I was disappointed by the response I got from the people I invited. From 20++ people it turned out to only be 10 of us. How sad, right? I know but you know what IT WAS A BLAST! Everything happened for a reason right? So, I guess God did not let so many people because then it might be a chaos and the food might not be enough for everyone. Everything worked out smoothly and the food was just the right amount for everyone. It was PERFECT! And this time, I already know how to start the fire so we did not have a lot of time wasted just like that. PERFECT and I love hanging out with mah high school buddies. They are the coolest! So, the people; Shila, Pika, Gong, Nas, Salini, Sabby, Me, Ungku, and... Oh, I guess just 9. LOL. It was hella FUN though.

Lastly I think May has taught me how to miss someone or how to suddenly think about someone all the time without reasons. Not gonna elaborate on this. I am just too shy! *blushed*

May was great. Hope June will be more than just great. Can I hope for some miracle? Of course I can. So, I wish for a miracle!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: