Saturday, June 4, 2011

Muar

Hey,

A total dilemma for my family this week. Either to go back to Raub for a 'kenduri kahwin' or to Muar.

After sweet talks from Hakim who really really wanted to go back to Muar, my parents finally agreed for Muar.

You know, I missed Muar so much too cause I haven't been here in months. I could not remember when was the last time I've been here. I think its like way before I started my first semester. You know how long can that be? More than 6 months? Wow!

I am not used to not go back to my hometown for a long time. In my school years, almost every 2 weeks my family will go back to either of the kampungs. Its just our routine to do so. Once I started college, from 2 weeks it became months. I really miss my hometown. I feel like I have nothing to worry about here.

I am just FREE!

Its just for a while though. Once I am heading back to PJ, everything will turn out to be exactly like before. So, now its time for me to relax and think nothing.

p/s: Muar=Food!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: