Saturday, June 4, 2011

You Played Games

You buzzed me on Facebook
and said Hi
I was expecting a brief conversation but it took forever
I don't know what to expect
So, I carried on

You asked me about my friend
So I thought, 'Hey, he really likes my friend'
But then you went on and on about relationship
Asking me whether I have fallen in love
You asked me who that person is
And I can't say

I was afraid to say
I was really afraid to say
I am afraid of rejection
I am afraid of disappointment
I have never done this before
So, I am afraid.

You lectured me about what relationship really about
You said 'Relationship is something to think about till the end'
I don't really get what you are trying to say
But I took it in

You know that you know who that someone is
I am pretty sure that you know who that someone is
Because I am after all a BAD LIAR
However, due to the signs I read before I really thought
'Hey, he likes my friend'

At the end of the conversation I can really feel that something is Off
I know that rejection is coming after all the talks
So, I braved out and just say who that person is

I want to know the response but I am just so afraid of the answer I might get
I am afraid and I am scared
I don't know what to expect
I know you must hate me right now
Especially after you called me three times
But, I am afraid.
Maybe tomorrow.
I don't know.

Sorry for not picking up
But, I am not ready to hear the verdict.

No comments: