Monday, June 29, 2009

Presentation Day

Alhamdulillah, I have done my presentation for today for class BEL 120 with Mdm. Roose. It went quite well. Actually, it was AWESOME! I have the video that I will try to upload. It depends on the speed of connection here, ya! Whatever it is.. I wanna say that college life has begin to stressed me up. That is because there's alot of work to do in such a short time. But yes, it is good for it will trained us to be ready for anything and everything. Especially for the course that I am taking right now. In the future when I become A Lawyer ( AMIN!!!), I'll be dealing with all types of clients. So that is what university is for.


Btw, one of my friend -Lin- got into Maktab Perguruan. She is DAMN confused right now. She has no idea which one to choose. Either stay here- Pre-Law or go to Maktab - Cheras.. So that's one thing.

Other than that, I want to tell you.. I treat my friends yesterday. It was actually my plan to 'belanja' them. Them refers to the whole house. Yes, the whole house. This is actually to show my appreciation to them for coorperating with me for this whole one month. All of them has no CLUE on that. My plan works! YAY! It was an AWESOME time! There's pics!







No comments: