Saturday, August 21, 2010

CURSING is NOT Me

For people who know me well, you will notice that I have never Cursed before. At some point where I am not my self, yes. I did but for normal conversation. Normal situation, it is hard to hear me cursed cause I DON't LIKE Cursing! They sound rude and I hate rude people. I really think that it is unnecessary for people to curse at everything. Yes, although I have problems and I'm stressed out, I will not let it out by cursing! It is just not working! But, for some reason, this one problem made me cursed! Because I was in total shock mode and it is unbelievable for me. That is why I can't help myself from cursing. Many of my friends were shocked hearing me cursed for the first time. But, I guess everyone has their limits that they can hold on to. And so, for those who have made me cursed for the first time,
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE JUST WON A SLAP-IN-THE-FACE!

Love and regards from,
MARL!

No comments: