Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mum, I Need You~

Mama, I Need You Right Now.
I want you to be here
I want to tell you everything that I am going through here
I wanted to tell everything through the phone but I can't
I need to see you and tell everything
I am not that strong.
I am not that independent.
I still need you for everything
I still want you to be the one I tell everything to
I still want you to be my listener
I want to go home
I know you asked me to come home next week
But, I don't think its worth it to go back cause you know why
I have made a promise for this semester and I will try to fulfill it.
For the moment I thought about what you have said to me many times
"You'll meet nasty people in your life someday"
I thought it will be in a long time but I can't believe I actually met some of them now.
I need to hear your advice, Ma.
We haven't had our "car-heart-to-heart conversation" in a long time
I want that.
I miss that.
*sob sob*

Love from your daughter,
MARL!

No comments: