Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Thought Friends Last Forever

Hey people,

I have no idea why, but I thought everything is going on smoothly this semester. I have never thought that there are few people that have problems with me. Cause I told them before that "If you have any problem with me, please do tell. Cause I am NOT perfect". Before all this happened, I really thought that friends I made here can last forever! Mistakenly, they are NOT! Because from whatever that I have heard is that they are NOT my friends since the beginning. The friendships that are bond are all based on lies! That is what people call as HYPOCRITES! When you say you like in front of the people, but you stab them in the back! All of this will never happen if people start the friendship with HONESTY! I have talked about this over and over again. HONESTY is THE MOST IMPORTANT element is friendship. Without that, your friendship is based on lies! I know, there will be people who DON'T like me. Not everyone likes me. That I know and I don't mind that happen cause we can't force everyone to like who we are. But, FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE ME, I HAVE A FAVOUR THAT I WOULD LIKE TO ASK FROM YOU:-

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHO I AM, DON'T JUDGE ME AND DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK! DON'T SPREAD RUMOURS THAT MIGHT AFFECT ME AND MY FRIENDS. DON'T BACK-STAB ME. DON'T TALK CRAP! DON'T MAKE-UP STORIES THAT ARE NOT TRUE. DON'T ACCUSED ME ON SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT DO! MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, DON'T BE HYPOCRITES!

Love and regards from,
MARL!

No comments: