Saturday, August 21, 2010

Respect and Honesty is What I Am Going To Talk About.

This is my third post of the day and I am pouring everything out.

Each and everyone in the class will have to present a persuasive speech in front of the whole class next Monday and our speech need to be about something persuasive. So, I have decided to talk about

"RESPECT AND HONESTY"
I have talked about this many times in my blog and I think people are still not getting the true meaning of respect and honesty. The speech will take up only 8 to 10 minutes so I have to pour everything that I want to talk about in that period of time. I admit that people might get hurt or might feel that am talking about them, but people IT IS A GENERAL STATEMENT! It will not be meant for any specific person cause as I said before everyone might have done that and so do I. It is one way of reminding my own self on all of this and so I will not get lost in the pure friendship. I know that it is hard to be honest with the one you love especially if it is something bad about the person. But, that is true friendship. You talk them out and tell them what you are unsatisfy about and then they can improve in whatever that you told them to improve and the friendship will be good again. It might be broken for a few days but eventually it will come back as usual. It will be broken for the rest of your life if you keep telling lies. Once the secrets are out, you will have no where to run but to confess and it will be too late by that time! So,
RESPECT AND TELL THE TRUTH!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: