Friday, August 20, 2010

If You Are Feeling Disgust. Please Tell!

Hey peeps,
Just telling you guys who I am really~

I am the kind of person that "If I say I don't like, I'll tell you that and no back-stab".
I am the kind of person that "I like everyone until that someone irritates me".
I am the kind of person that "If you don't like me. Fine. Just don't talk bad about me behind my back".
I am the kind of person that " I can ignore you whenever I want".
I am the kind of person that "If you mess with me, I'll be patient but if you cross the border I'll give back whatever you have given me in the most uncomfortable way you can think of" and so far that has never happened before.
I am the kind of person that "I'll protect my friends and I know who they are. If you have any problem with them, that's between you guys but when my name appear in the problem. I'll shoot"
I am the kind of person that "I hate to mind others business but if they come to me and tell, I just listen and I will not get involved".
I am the kind of person that "I trust my friends so easily and I thought that they are honestly befriended me".
I am the kind of person that "I don't get frustrated so easily but once I do, it's the end".
I am the kind of person that "It's hard for me to take what ever that I have done seriously. Jokes I mean".
I am the kind of person that "I thought when I am joking people will not take my words seriously".
I am the kind of person that "I pretty much give advice to everyone but you are big enough to think the right thing. So, I don't give a DAMN if you follow the advice or not".
I am the kind of person that "I hate BACK-STABBER"
I am the kind of person that "Firm with my stand"
I am the kind of person that "I befriended everyone".
I am the kind of person that "It is hard for me to believe that my friends who actually talk bad about me"
I am the kind of person that "I know that these things will happen eventually".

No comments: