Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Fear Really Is A Fear After All.

I told you NOT to step on the weighing machine. But, YOU DID! Look what has happened to you.

I asked: What happened?

Well, nothing.

I asked: Does it make any difference if I didn't step on it?

Hurmm, if you did not step on it. It won't move, then.

I said: That's obvious, isn't it? You need to put some weight on it for it to move. Duh! It's a WEIGHING MACHINE!

But, I told you not to measure yourself.

I asked: Why?

Because.....YOU HAVE GAINED...ahhhhh.....Gained....ahhhh

I asked: Gain what?

You should know, right?

I said: No, I don't know. What?

I seriously want to kick your ass right now, dummy! If you eat a-lot, what will you gain?

I said: Ohh. right. I know that.

*You guys get the picture, right?*

A few moments later.

I asked: What should I do now?

Figure it yourself. You were the ones that keep shoving food in your mouth.

I asked: But, don't you have any suggestion for me to get back to the way I was?

I think I have the answer.

I asked: WHAT?

Drink whatever that you have been drinking in the past months.

I said: YES! I know! 14 days challenge COMING UP! I love myself.

* A short dialogue between me and myself*

Love,
MARL!

No comments: