Friday, September 3, 2010

First Day Back Home

Hey peeps,

I hope you are in your best condition and I pray for the best for you. As you all know, I am at home. I am finally back! Yes!!! Well, the thing is I am really glad to be back and I am really glad that I get to drive again. I miss Matteo so so much and I get to hang around with 'it' the whole day today.

However, when I am back that means I am back for my old routine. As a driver! That is normal. Send my brother to school and my mum to work. Go home or shopping malls then pick them up again. And that routine rotates everyday excluding weekends. It was not that bad before but let me tell you. The traffic was soo soo BAD today and I think it will be bad for the rest of the puasa month. That is NOT GOOD! Yes, puasa month we should be more patient. Well, not for this. I was not in a good mood today when I was on my way to-and-back from picking up my mum and my brother and it was all because of the traffic's fault!! hate it! Unfortunately, that's how it goes and that is how it will be for another one week.

Another bad news that I got here was about my 'baju raya'. They are OVERSIZE!! OMG! I don't know whether I was the one that lost weight or the person who made my clothes made it wrong. I think it is the second situation because the clothes are really big. Gosh. I don't know how am I gonna fix this. I either fix it as soon as possible or leave it and wear it just like that during raya. My choice, isn't it? Right~ Can someone suggest me a place to alter my clothes? Please!

Tomorrow will be SHOPPING DAY for me! I am really looking forward for it!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: