Monday, September 13, 2010

Melaka The Historic State

It was a last-minute plan. Me and my family were heading back to KL from Muar (My dad's hometown). There are two options from Muar to KL. Its either we use the Tangkak way or Melaka way. As usual, my dad would ask me which way should we follow. Its not 'usual' but sometimes.

So, I decided that we use the Melaka way. I told my dad that I want to just go around Banda Hilir to just look around the city of Melaka. Its just a go-through thing. I don't have the intention to stop anywhere or even to get out from the car. What I wanted was to look around. However, as we passed by shops by shops, my dad saw a watch shop and he wanted to stop. Also, he saw the Equitorial Hotel nearby Dataran Pahlawan and other shopping and sight-seeing places. The one that got excited over these was my dad.

He decided that we would stay one night here in Melaka. So now, its US in Melaka. We will be heading back to KL tomorrow after the check-out time. What I'd missed? Huda's open house. Sorry Huda! I know I've promised but I can't make it tomorrow. Maybe next time. Sorry again!

p/s: had an awesome raya and its time for FINALs in Kuantan!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: