Monday, September 6, 2010

Hella Fun!!

People, How do you do?

Good, I hope! It has been 4 days since I am back home and I am so so happy about it! No more lectures, no more pack foods, no more expensive taxis, no more three floors house. However, I miss those sometimes! Yes, I really do!

Yesterday, I had a little reunion with my high school girls. Miss them LOTS! We did an arrangement for buka puasa in Italiannese, Gardens. It was a hella of fun!!!! It was AWESOME-ly FUN! The best day, yet! The people that were there;
1. Mayuri
2. Syafiqah
3. Sabariah
4. Shahila
5. Alvena Ann Gomez
6. Jeyasree
7. Pui Yee
8. Shi Yun
and
9. Me, of course
Before I say anything, I would like to say sorry to Nicole J. Paul and Emica Wong for the last minute invitation. To Myra, sorry that you were not there darl. You missed alot and I miss you much much.

Me, Shila and Pika met at Sunway Pyramid first and then I drove to Mid Valley. Thank God both ways were not that bad. I mean there was no jam except for; IN the parking itself. So, that was not so bad! We took about 10 minutes from Sunway to Mid Valley but almost half-an-hour IN Mid Valley parking space. How bad is that. Afterwards, we hung around for a while while waiting for others to APPEAR! Mayuri was already there because she was working yesterday till 4.30pm. Basically, we were waiting for Sabby, Jey, Shi Yun and Alvena to come cause apparently Pui Yee too was already there and we met her first before others came. Let me just get to the point. The late comer was Alvena. We met her straight at Italiannese with her big bang and all until someone told her to fix her hair first before we continued chatting. Then, she had to go to the toilet just to fix her hair. Pity her. LOL!

Next, order time! We ordered three big main course and additional Pizza afterwards. We ate a-lot I can say. But, it was all worth it because we had so much fun. Fun as in, laughing out loud, treat the restaurant as a Mamak stall. We did our thing. Didn't care about other things. You know, catch up for past stories and all. I can say, I was impressed by my friends! They are all so GOOD now! Good courses and Good Life. I am so happy for them!

Next, CAMWHORE time!!! Yeah, we had a little camwhore session in the toilet. You know how Garden's toilets are always empty. So, we took a little time there and just cam-whored! Sounds awful, isn't it? But, that's what we call it! No offence! As we walked back-and-forth from Gardens to Mid Valley and vice versa, it was time for us to say good bye! But before that, I was eager to buy Boost drinks cause I have not had it for so long. Shila and Jey told me to buy it earlier but I refused cause I was so full at that time. I told them that I would buy it when we are heading back. Unfortunately, I was not able to buy it because by the time we were heading back, it was closed! *sob*

It's ok though. There's always the next time! The boost drink booth will not go anywhere.
Before I got home, I had to send Pika back to KL Sentral. Unfortunately, we went to the wrong way and we got lost and got into KL. The busy road of KL. At least, we got to see KL at night, right? Seriously, we were lost. I was just driving without thinking of the road. Finally, we found the way. Thank God! I guess we just have to be brave sometimes! Next stop, Shila's house. We had no problem after KL Sentral stop. Till I sent Sabby back too. On my way back, along LDP road, there were these three cars; Red car (can't really see what car), White Saga BLM, Another White care ( I think mitsubishi or something) and my car. We were kinda racing against each other. All of us were fast, I can say and near to each other. Speeding and rushing through the road. It was FUN! At that time, yeah but as I thought through it was kinda dangerous. But, whatever it was FUN!

I felt like I was in a race mode at that time. All other drivers were guys and I was the only girl there. WITH 'P'! As we reached at junctions, we were separated. And I finally got home. SAFE and SOUND! Thank you lots for the race, guys!!!

Final words, I AM SO HAPPY THAT WE GET TO HANG OUT, GIRLS! LOVE YA!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: