Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Memory Flashed Back

On my way back to Muar yesterday, my dad stopped at the R&R Seremban. It was filled with people. We can't even see the food that they sold, we can only see peoples' hand reaching for something.

My family decided to go to the other restaurants and we sat there for lunch. After we have finished eating lunch, me and my mum went to the toilet. As I was walking out from the toilet, there were a group of women entered the toilet. There were two 'pengkid' and two 'normal' ladies. I guess they are two couples. Who knows. I am just assuming. As one of the 'pengkid's went inside the toilet, another lady outside the group also wanted to enter the toilet and I saw her confused-look face. She looked at the signage and at the 'pengkid' lady simultenously. I was laughing in my heart and I just kept quite and smiled at the lady.

As I walked out I just shook my head cause I remembered that the 'pengkid' lady used to be ME! For some of you who don't know my past, I was a TOMBOY but NOT a 'pengkid'. Let me differentiate. A Tomboy-girl only dresses like guys and act like guys but they are STRAIGHT and for me, they will eventually change ( nearest example: ME). Differs with a 'pengkid' where they really think and trying to believe that they are guys/men. They don't have interest in men. They have love interest in women and they like women as men do. They coupled up with women- an actual women. That is the difference between a 'pengkid' and a tomboy-girl.

I used to dress like guys/boys. I walked like them. I acted like them. So, one day, I went to a toilet in a shopping mall. I was dressed with baggie pants, a baseball cap, a big-baggie shirt and a skateboard shoe. Get the picture yet? Well, as I walked out from the toilet, there was a little girl who wanted to enter the toilet. She saw me and she was so confused. She thought that she saw the right signage that the toilet that she was about to enter is a female toilet but the person who came out from it was a boy-like person. I can see the confused-face again yesterday. The little girl asked her mother if the toilet is the right toilet.

At that moment, I laughed but as time passed by I think that was the reason why I tried to change, although it was long time ago before I had the nerve to change. I am so happy that now I am like this but sometimes I missed being tomboy-like girl cause when we are like that, we don't care what we wear. We just wear a t-shirt, a jeans and that's it! We are done! Not like now where I will think about what to wear and does that go with the other and sort of like that. Well, you know what I mean, right? But, EVERYONE HAS GOT TO GROW! We can't be stuck young forever!

So, that's it for this post.

Love,
MARL!

No comments: