Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And The College Starts...

Hey peeps,

Here, we meet again. I have not been updating my blog for quite sometimes now. You should know this, I AM BACK TO COLLEGE! As fun as it sounds, it doesn't give me the excitement to come back. I was not looking forward to come back for college. Thinking about the new intakes that summed up to 400++ made me even more not-in-the-mood sort of thing. It does. I am not that keen and excited to come back.

Today is my 2nd day of class. Registration was on last Sunday. Plus, I have new housemates now but the same room mates. We as the old room mates stick together for this semester. Thanks to Fadhlin. We got this because of her. If it was not because of her we might be in Padang Lalang now. And that is NOT a good thing. How is the situation at home? Well, all I can say that "I am trying to get used to it". With new housemates so far so good. Nothing happened yet. Hopefully there will be nothing-none!. How many persons in one house? This might shocked you but yeah there are 18 people in one house. 6 persons in one room. And that is so messed up. I can get used to all the no-space thing but what scares me is when our exam period comes. This is not a good place to study. Not with 18 minds in one house. Not just 18 minds but 18 characteristics, 18 styles and all sorts of thing. That can be hard to handle. There are some people who has no place to put their stuff and all. So, we are getting used to it. Cooperation is the most important at this kind of situation. Everyone need to be considerate to each and everyone in the house.

Not just that, the classes for this semester are also kind of messed up already. The time table I mean. This is all because of 25 classes that UiTM Kuantan has now. They need to handle all 25 classes with no proper facillities and all. So, that is not that good. What can we do? Nothing. It is all up to UiTM. We can't do anything. Even the Co-Ordinator is thinking and trying to solve this problem. We need to think of a solution that can help with this matter. It is not that easy to handle 700++ students with no space.

Whatever it is, I am still trying to absorb all of this and will try my best to adapt myself in the situation and also go along with the other new housemates. :)

Love,
MARL!

No comments: