Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Stress Begins

Hey peeps,

For those who knows me best would be asking this "Seriously,you, stress?". This is because I am the kind of person that would not show my level of stress to people. Sometimes, I don't even know how to express my stress to people. Yes, I've had some ups and downs moods. But, that one is mood and not my stress level. It is kinda hard for me to express my stress to people and I don't know why. Maybe cause I don't want other people to see that I am stressed. As I said in my previous post, college has started. That is why the stress is starting to take its role. It has only been 3 days and all of us can already feel the stress. I think this is not because of studies cause as far as I am concerned there are many classes that has been canceled. So, that might not be a problem cause you know students; they would want more holidays. The thing is, stress starts at hostel. For those who are already comfortable with the people in the house might not be facing this kind of stress but for those who are new in the house that they are in, they might be facing this kind of stress.

It is hard to get along with people that already has their own group. It is hard to blend-in with people who already comfortable with other people in the house. It is hard being the new ones in the house with other 12 people in the house that already used to staying together before. Yes, I Admit! I AM one of those. But, it is getting better. Nothing to worry about me. Cause some of the people in my house now are those who I already know outside my previous house. From classes and so on. So, I am not facing this kind of problem. But, for my other friends who has no idea who their housemates are might feel the stress for blending-in. I think, it is enough for me to talk about this blending-in topic. It is getting boring. Just leave it, will you?!

OH! And thing that I want to tell you guys is that I AM GOING BACK! Yes, After not more than 4 days I am going back to KL! This is not due to me homesick or whatever it is that has the same meaning but because I need to get some stuff. Some stuff that I have left them back home. Eg. my mini study table and my guitar. I miss my guitar soo soo much. Yesterday, while waiting for my lecturer to come in, I wrote something to make as a song but it wasn't finished yet. I have no idea how to finish it cause currently I have no message to be sent. Yes, I did write few lines that might encouraged me to write more but I will have to wait until I get back to Kuantan to finish the whole song. I am planning on bringing my guitar to Kuantan but afraid that I will disturb others cause as I said, they are my new housemates. I have no idea whether they will be alright with it or not. I'll bring, still but will see if they are interested in the guitar or not. If not, then I might be sending the guitar back home cause I don't want to mess with other people now. I am to myself. No intention to hurt other people.

That is one advice that my mum gave me right before I came back that is to not hurt other people. Yes mum! I listened! Do not make others hate you. That is not a good thing and a good plan to do. If you want to many people to know you, try to do it with good intention and not by using bad ways. That is a NO-NO!

p/s: I miss my friends so much right now. Will be there for the sleepover babes!!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: