Monday, June 14, 2010

It is the way it is

Hey peeps,

We meet again. I have not been in my blog mood for a while now. I have no idea what to write anymore, like seriously! As for today, I have been able to get back my blog mood cause of things that are happening in my life right now. Yes! College is going awesome. As normal college students will get is lots of Assignments. That is normal among college students so I am in no position to complain about it at all. It is not my right to complain about assignment cause that is my job as a college student.

For those who know me very well will know that I'll do this kind of job starting from last semester that is to come back to Kuantan on Monday when my first class starts at 11.00am. With what? Flight, yes! Most of my friends know that I am capable in doing so and so I did it again today. My flight was at 9.10am. Reached in Kuantan at 9.50am by the time I reached my hostel it is already 10.15am. Prepare everything for class and shoot me go to 11.00am class.

How's class today? Well, obviously I, we got a new lecturer for Introduction to Law 3. A young-guy lecturer who is only 23 max 24 years old. From my view, he has no experience in teaching college students. First thought the comes to mind was "We are so screwed". It's Semester 3 ya'll and it is Introduction to Law 3. The most important subject for this semester. How can we survive if we get that kind of lecturer. As I think about it more and more I realised that I can't rely 100% on my lecturer. It is all up to me. I am the one who need to kick my butt off. Not him. I am the one who is going to graduate. I am the one who wants the DL thing, so I need to work for it. I can't wait for everyone to spoon-feed me. That is not cool. Even, that is not how university students work. This is the time where we, as future real-university students to learn to be independent and not to rely on notes by lecturers. We need to work our way around to get to the top. It is all US! No one else.

So, it is the way it is. If you want something to change, change yourself first. If nothing is changed within you, don't expect anything around you will also change. You need to change the way you look at yourself. Do not be so self-centered. Help others to help you.

Love,
MARL!

No comments: