Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sushi King

Peeps,

How you guys doing? Good? How was your day? Better than yesterday?

My day today was so much better than yesterday. Drop the word 'so', it was better than yesterday. I attended one class that is MTC 088 that was conducted by Mr. Farid - our tutor. The class was not bad. I mean there are rooms for improvement. Honestly speaking, I am not that comfortable in his class. His way of teachings are not that effective. But, he tried his best. I know that and I appreciate that.

Yesterday, we have made a rough plan -me,ain, cartaz and diana- to go out again, today for toy story 3. Unfortunately, the plan was not a success. Reasons? I have NO idea! So, I decided to go out no matter the situation cause I was craving for Sushi King. Yes, Sushi King! Awesome place to eat. Who did I go out with this time? IFFAH AND FADHLIN! Yeah! I love you guys for this! Really. Although I asked you guys to accompany me to eat at Sushi King when you guys have not tried before, you guys still followed me. Thank you for that! Really appreciate it! We ate and ate until bloated. Seriously. We took pictures over pictures over pictures. Next stop; MNG! Lynn bought two t-shirts that costs her only RM 28.00. Cool, isn't it? Iffah tried a dress. A short black dress. It was ooohhhhh- Sexay! Awwwww. I can't put up her picture here cause of, you know what. But, she didn't buy it. Too bad!

Yeah, pictures over pictures over pictures were taken. Will be uploaded later.

p/s: girls, I don't think toy story 3 will ever happen.

Love,
MARL!

1 comment:

iffahifufu said...

hehehe sexxayy yaw! i loike sushi king!! im looking forward to try out all the dishes yeayy ;DD

THANKS for the belanja and introducing sushi king hehe and not forgotten fendy ;)