Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Poker Face

Hey peeps,

It's poker face ya'll. Do you even know what is the meaning of poker face? Well, at first, I have no idea what poker face meant. At last, I finally figure out the meaning of poker face. Do you know anyone who can make a poker face when you scold them? Hurm, me? yeah. My brother. Like Duh!! Kids are experts in this matter. They know how to react when they are scolded. They know what to do to make us annoyed and etc. It's children for God's sake.

Why am I talking about poker face? Honestly, I have no idea. At the time I typed out the title for this post, I was listening to Poker Face song by Lady Gaga. So, I just put up the title in the box without knowing what to write. Yes! That's pretty messed up. But, I am challenging myself to talk about poker face without really know what to write. This is something like an impromptu speech. Yes! I learned about that in class yesterday. Impromptu speech.

Well, back to the title. Poker Face. Do you find it annoying when the person that you are talking to make a poker face in front of you? I find it very very annoying. It is as though what we are saying are not important though sometimes they are not important but hey, give some respect, will you. Just listen and make a face that shows that you are interested in whatever that the other person is talking about. That is respect, people!

If you guys have read my previous post, you might come across my post on respect. Respect can be in many aspects not just respecting the elderly. So, that is one way of respect. What will you do when your friend or the person that you are talking to make a poker face to you? For me, I might slap them in their faces but that is not going to happen cause I know that that is kind of mean. You know to do something like that to people. I might get a Law suit the next morning on my table. So, that is not going to happen. Hardly! But, really, I really do feel like slapping them. But, that is just so mean. So, just let it go. The worst thing that I might do to this kind of people is that I might slap them a-bit without causing any harm/injuries or even a hurt feeling. It's like a friendly slap. pfftt..

I have come across this kind of persons today, at a stall. I really do feel like slapping him but thank god it's in public and I am in control. Seriously, he was not serious! Talking to people and listening to people, there are ethics. Everything that we do, there are ethics. So stick to it, and you'll be safe!

Poker Face by Lady Gaga is still the bomb though!!

Love,
MARL!

No comments: