Monday, June 28, 2010

Ivy from 90210 cast.

Hey hey peeps,
I am here again. Writing nonsense. I am very glad that today went well. Really glad. I just came back from KL yesterday. F.Y.I Jomheboh was here in Kuantan from Friday to Sunday. Because of that, Kuantan had the traffic jammed of the year. Especially around Stadium area. Because of that too, I reached the terminal really really late. We were stuck in the jammed for 45 minutes. That is how bad it was then. Enough about yesterday.

What about today? Today has been great. A-lot of surprises. A-lot of news. A-lot of not-so-good moment. A-lot of fun. First thing first, during Mdm. Roose's class, we were supposed to present an impromptu speech in front of everybody. Each and every one of us needs to write A topic in a paper and when it is our turn we have to pick A topic from that lots topics. Honestly speaking, many of the topics presented were cool. Not that serious but sometimes very predictable. What was my topic? I wrote bicycle. No idea why actually. As soon as my lecturer told us to write A topic, bicycle comes to mind. Maybe I was influenced by the debate club yesterday. Who got my topic? Ting ting ting. Proudly presents CARTAZ UMMU HANI. Nice one. It was a hard topic to talk about actually. Especially when you have little experience according to it.

Any surprises? The answer is YES! There was A surprise by cartaz, ain and gang. Before all the speeches start I was the one who resembles all the topics and in a hurry they asked me for a topic. I told them to write a person's name as a topic. And guess what? They wrote my name. Who presented the topic? Haikal. Right. Surprised~ I appreciate all that he said about me. Clarification will be done soon by me.

Talking about me. I consider myself as IVY in 90210 series. A famous America's TV series now. Yes, it is finished and I loved it so much! Why do I consider myself as IVY from 90210? The simplest reason would be that I AM A-LOT LIKE HER! Basically, SHE IS ME in 90210. A girl who hangs out with guys and they treat her like their friends. Their buddy-buddy friends as though she is a dude. A girl who they consider as a girl without girls' feelings. A girl who is living under another girl's shadow and etc. Whenever I watch 90210, I know how Ivy feels. As I said, Ivy is Me! Ivy reminds me a-lot of myself. The first time she appeared in the episodes I can already know that she is me. I had an immediate connection with her. I know how it feels like. Honestly speaking, IT IS HARD! For those who wants to know what I am talking about right now, I recommend you to watch 90210 Season 2 and look out for Ivy and you will see me in her. I am Serious~ Whatever that she does, however that she reacts...basically all me. Me and her are two girls who will not tell our feelings cause we are afraid of bad responds. That's it!

I seriously recommend you people to watch 90210. Look at Ivy and you will know me better. How she portrays herself is how I am afraid to portray myself here and now.

Love,
MARL~

1 comment:

lurve+me+more said...

hahahaha......nice~ ting ting..;)