Thursday, June 17, 2010

Misunderstanding Can Happen

Hey peeps,

Here I am again, writing about things that is sometimes nonsense. yeah! So, today? Yeah today.
I started off my day with class at 12.00pm with Mr. Shahril. He is our new lecturer teaching MTC 087 that is Introduction to Law 3. I think I posted about this before, right? Nevermind. What about the class? Well, the class was ok! Nothing much to talk about except for the ice-breaking session. Yeah! Ice-breaking. Do you know what ice-breaking session is? Well, it is a session where everyone introduce something about themselves. Name, origins and so on. And so, we did that in class today. I was not into it, maybe cause I already know everyone and whatever that they are saying are almost the same as before. So, honestly, I was not into it. I was not into it even during my time to talk. Right! pfftt..

I guess, who I am now is the person who don't care much about petty stuff. Why I wonder. I was one of those who are interested in this sort of stuff but now...not anymore. I think cause I am really focusing into what I want to learn but you know what, sometimes, I don't really listen in class. I don't know what is happening to me. This is NOT me. I promise! I can't focus. People might see that I am one of those who put my full attention in class but the truth is, I am NOT! This can't be happening through out the semester. This has got to STOP! I am having a class this afternoon at 5.00p.m. I promise that I will change~!

Power of words there~
Talk about misunderstanding. Yes, everyone knows that misunderstanding frequently happened in our lives. Everyone has experienced misunderstanding that may lead to 'disasters'. Sometimes, misunderstanding can break-up a relationship, friendship even parent-child relationship. It is a powerful thing if it is handled wrongly. So, this thing need to be handled with full care and it needs to be stopped immediately before it ruined something. Some people is just too sensitive with stuff. Stuff as in statements by their friends or spouse or even jokes by those they know. Sensitive person can be misunderstood very easily. Know why? They take things too hard. They take things too seriously. A piece of advice to those who is so sensitive is. " Give it a break, hon. Don't take things so seriously.Have fun in your life. Take things easy". You know, not everything in this world need to be so serious. It is sometimes very funny. Sometimes, humiliation can make you laugh hard! Trust me. Humiliation as in jokes that make fun of other people. Not humiliation as in you humiliate that person in public. That's not the way, yeah!

When does misunderstanding frequently happened? My answer would be between friends. Yes! Friends. Friendship is a relationship that will go through lots and lots of obstacles. Sometimes you don't expect it'll be so simple but because of a misunderstanding happened between the two of you, you might fight. Way to handle? Talk to each other. Be Frank! That is the only way to avoid misunderstanding. You know that honesty is the best policy to get people's belief. So, that's the way yeah! But, it will not work if you talk to your friend with the intention of solving things out but you did not tell them the truth. Even worse if you keep on lying. Telling lies is another way to add into misunderstanding. You know, people would understand if you tell them the truth. Even if they are angry at you at first, but once honesty is there, their anger will not last long. It differs with if you tell lies, their anger will keep on growing. Whatever it is, I believe in telling the truth. Not lies! If you don't like anything, tell them you don't like it. If you like it, tell them you like it. BUT! For those who know me well, they will get confused with this cause I like to tease them. Teasing is different people! That is NOT a lie. That is a joke!

Teasing. This comes back to Misunderstanding. Teasing that is too hard can lead to misunderstanding too. So, whenever you are thinking of teasing people, please think carefully and choose people. You cannot tease everyone cause then they will get hurt. You don't want that to happen, right? Hurting people is NOT an option now.

I take this opportunity to APOLOGIZE to my friends and family plus those who did get hurt with something I said. I AM SORRY. SOMETIMES I WAS ONLY TELLING JOKES BUT IT HURTS YOU SOMEHOW! SO, I AM SO SORRY. I AM TRULY SORRY CAUSE I DIDN'T REALISE IT SOMETIMES!

PEACE YA'LL!!!

LOVE,
MARL!

No comments: