Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Physically, Mentally and Emotionally Unprepared

Yes peeps, I AM NOT PREPARED!
for what? For College which I'm going back to this weekend. I have no idea why am I not prepared. I guess that I should feel nothing at this moment cause this is my 3rd semester and I am a senior already. So, I should not have this kind of feeling unfortunately I do. I am physically, mentally and emotionally not prepared and all other -ally you can think of. If you ask me why, I can't answer that cause I myself do not have the answers for that. I am not packed yet. Nothing has been packed yet. I don't even know what to bring. I guess some of the clothes that I should bring I have worn this week. So, basically I have no idea what I should do. I guess, I am just can't wait to get to Shah Alam. But, what I have heard is that Shah Alam is no fun like Kuantan. Based on the seniors' experience. Well, I don't know why I feel this way. GOSH! Help me please!

I am going to miss my relax time, My MATTEO, my friends that I love to hang out with and etc. My room of course. My pets.! haih! I'll miss everything. I also have no idea why I didn't even miss Kuantan as long as I am here in KL. Seriously, I miss classes but I didn't miss my life there. I miss my friends but I didn't miss whatever that is there. Shopping malls and everything. I just DON'T! Help Me GOD! Please let this mind to think about my future instead of my feelings and my emotions. Don't let me follow my emotions but follow my thoughts that cares for my future! Please!

Love,
MARL