Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Habit


One habit of mine everytime before travelling to anywhere in the world (more than two days).
This has been my habit since forever I guess (as long as I remember). That is to make a what-to-bring list. I love this idea of doing the list. I'll make this list the night before going somewhere or a day before just in case if I forget to put something on the list. I'll update the list the time I remember something. Sometimes I even put the most dumb thing to bring. Even the smallest thing I'll put it on the list. For example,above, tissue. For me, that is quite a dumb thing to put or even 'switch off air-cond' or something. Even things like that I'll put it on the list. I really think that this thing is very very helpful. I'm just giving you people idea on how to be more organise before you travel. This seems a pretty good idea to me. Try it!

No comments: