Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm Disturbed By It

I really do think this video is disturbing. We used to see Miley Cyrus as the innocent disney celebs. This one, however, shows the opposite of that view. I find this video inappropriate for girls her age and for herself. She has changed from the innocent-looking girl to a rebellious-looking girl. As for this video, there's this one scene where she dances with her friends and their dance is kinda again inappropriate. I think she dances with a 'she' but their moves are lesbian-looked alike. That is a NO-NO. First time I saw this video, I don't think it's good. I know that she has to grow up. I mean, she don't have the responsibility to be a role model to young girls but hey, you chose to be a celebrity that means you are automatically a role model and the responsibility is 100% on you. Young girls look up to you and they will follow you eventually. What I am afraid of by looking at this video is that Miley to be turned out as Lindsay Lohan. Flashback to Lindsay's first music video. The song 'Rumors'. Remember that? Remember how the video looked like? Yeah. Pretty much the same as this one. So, an advice for you Miley. Don't turn out to be like Lindsay! You are destroyed once you become one.

Warning: Video is 18PG

No comments: