Saturday, December 25, 2010

I Am Not Very Forgiving, I Think!

At some point of your life there will be problems being shoved into your life whether you like it or not. That is the nature of life. Problems will always haunt you down. It will haunt you no matter where you wanted to run. It is scary sometimes to know that you cannot run from problems. The fact is that you will have to face your problems and make it work for you. If you run from it, it will become worse. I am not here to talk about running away from problems or sort but I just wanted to recap my 2010.

As you all know, 2010 is coming to an end and that means we will become one year older than we are right now which is so not cool. For those who are my badge. LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST YOU GUYS, IT'S OUR LAST YEAR AS A TEENAGER! I have exactly 19 days before I turn 20 and it will come by fast! So, it's recap time.

I went through 2010 with a blast half of the year. I had so much fun living my life. I have great friends who were really good to me. I joined the Debate Club of UiTM Kuantan and it was my first time joining a debate club and even compete in a real tournament with another team from other institutions which was the RMC team. I had so much fun debating with them. That is the most memorable thing in Semester 2. I had a wonderful and happy life in Semester 2 that is the first half of year 2010. However, there were few bad memories which I shouldn't mention here to protect some individuals but it wasn't that bad so no biggie. The fun I had in Semester 2 was Priceless! It was so much fun. Top it up with my results in that semester! Man. I can't ask for a better first-half of the year.

Anyhow, things got pretty messed up in Semester 3 which is the second half of the year. I wasn't the same as before. I changed, literally. We lost the one thing that I thought we were great with which is Futsal tournament. That tournament really did mess with my head a little bit. Top it up with that stress, I had some issues with my friends which I don't want to recall but I can't help it because I am the kind of person that will never forget. I will never forget it if that person has messed up with my head and with me before. I might have forgotten the small little thing but when you mess with me, I'll remember from bits to pieces. One thing that you need to know about me is that; If you have my trust then you should try your best to keep it because though its hard for me to lose my trust upon you but once you lose it, you will never get it back. Same goes with my respect. I will respect you but once you lose it, just say goodbye. I know that I can be mean sometimes and people might think that I am not forgiving but hell yeah I am not because it is really hard to break my trust or my respect cause I sometimes don't take things seriously but once I do, you have to watch out.

I don't care about gossips. I don't listen to who dates who and who dumped who because honestly I don't care. However, when it is involving me I definitely want to know more and people who talk about it will never gain my trust back. I don't care whether they started the story or not or even they have contributed in the story or not, they will still lose my trust. And again baby, ONCE YOU LOSE IT YOU'LL NEVER GET IT BACK! I put standards on people and I admit, they are high standards. So, try to keep up with them because they are going down the drain if you don't keep up. Until now, I still have the bad memories from the second half of the year which I will be very very thankful if I can get them out of my head but unfortunately I can't because I WILL NEVER FORGET! (people losing my trust. What about I am losing people's trust) Well, that too made an impact in my third semester. I had many backlash myself.
The latest story would be me with my bad results and me banged into another car in front of me which cost me rm300.00. So not cool! Adding to that, last two days I had a freaking stone hit my car window and the window just shattered into pieces! Thank God no one got hurt.
So, that's all the backlash I think. Move on!

Anyhow, that was the backlash of semester 3 which is the second half of 2010. When there's bad memories there will always be the good ones. The good ones are UNCOUNTABLE! (is there such word?) So, I will just keep it to myself because if I start on it, there won't be enough space in my blog. I just love my besties!

I am so sorry if I have offended anyone in 2010. I am so sorry if I have ever hurt someone with my behaviour or my sense of humour or even from whatever that has came out of my mouth. I am so sorry if I have ever messed with your head. I am so sorry if I accidentally hurt your feelings directly or indirectly. I am so sorry if I have ignored you which I don't think has ever happened. I am just SORRY for anything everything!

I hope that 2011 will be better than 2010. May The Force Be With Me!
By the way, WHAT IS YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION?

Love,
MARL!

No comments: