Sunday, December 19, 2010

I've Never Felt So Alone


I admit, Glee episode 'Furt' is the most touching Glee episodes of all-time. I myself got carried away by the beautiful songs selection and exciting steps and all. It was really touching and fun if I have to say. But, this one thing bothers me while I was watching this episode.

I'VE NEVER FELT SO LONELY COMPARED TO WHEN I WAS WATCHING
GLEE EPISODE 'FURT'
and I MEAN IT!

I'm serious. It is fun and all but there was a feeling there that made me feel that way. A fragile person I am, I almost teared up. Well, take it from a positive side. Their acting works! Yay for them but miserable feeling I had after watching it, PRICELESS! It was EPIC! I've never felt so ALONE watching something and congratulations Glee, YOU ARE THE FIRST!

No comments: