Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Bid Farewell


I finally had to bid farewell to Baskin Robbins and my BR friends. I will miss you guys so so much especially Kak Yati. I had my last day yesterday on 30th November 2010 clocked out time 10.30pm. As soon as I punched 'clocked out' I am no longer the employee of Baskin Robbins. The experience there was PRICELESS. The friends I made not only from Baskin Robbins but almost the whole Subang Parade will be missed. I will miss meeting those guys from Coffee Bean that I met almost everytime I'm on night shift. Kakak 1901 and The Sushi King crews. Not to forget the Shihlin member that served me with a delicious Mee Sua and XXL Chicken. Nyummm~

I admit, it was sad leaving that place. I felt like crying and I almost cried on my way home. I almost cried when I hugged Kak Yati cause we bonded well enough the whole journey I'm there. As I said it was priceless and the feelings I felt that time cannot be described in words. Only I know how I felt at the time.

*cry*

Love,
MARL!

No comments: