Thursday, December 2, 2010

Journey That I Can Never Forget

Its a journey that I can never forget my entire life. It taught me how to deal with all kinds of people. It taught me how to deal with stress. It taught me how to deal with people under stress. It taught me how to work under stress. It taught me how to be a good person. It taught me to be more patient. It has taught me all kinds of things and I liked it.

Its true what people say. Working is another side of the world. You might think that you know everything but really you know nothing. Its a whole new experience out there. Its a whole new atmosphere and environment. You thought you have met the most nasty people in college, wait till you go into working life. Though my work is not BIG as in Office job but the pressure is still there and I think its more that office job. The amount of work you have to do, the amount of stress you have to be in is enormous. Not everyone can stand the pressure and the tiredness. Take for example, one of my friends, worked in BR only for a week cause she can't handle the tiredness and the work. Another friend who has just started working in BR complaining on hand-pain. See, not everyone is able to do the job. Even I myself had a really tough time to adjust to it all.

As I said, working is a whole new experience. Experience it and you'll know.

I am going back to BR today to return all my t-shirts, cap and apron. I get to meet them again! YAY!!

Love,
MARL!

1 comment:

lynn said...

btul btul btul..pngalaman tu yg mematangkan.cehh cehh :p