Monday, December 6, 2010

I Can't Wait

Hey there people of the world.

I am Thankful to God that I am still Alive today. Who knows, I might die tomorrow or the day after. And so, I am so so thankful that I am still alive and get to live life the same way I did for the past 19 years.

I just came back from Taiping yesterday. It was FUN! Went with my aunty and her family along with my family of course. It was for my mum friend's wedding reception there. I was supposed to meet Shamira while I'm there. Sadly, she was not in Taiping that day. She was on her way to Penang. How sad, right? Didn't get to see her after all. :(

Anyhow, our activities there were literally just EATING! I am serious. It was almost we eat for every 2 hours. That is a serious claim. Eat eat and eat. Nothing but eat! You know the consequences is? Me gaining! Gosh. How I hated that. I am supposed to be controlling what ever I am shoving into my mouth cause I'll be heading Singapore in two days. PARTAY! Nah. Wanted to go to the ZoukOut. Unfortunately, the ticket price is too Dang EXPENSIVE and I'll be there till 11th only. ZoukOut will be on the 11th night. 8 to 8. So, don't get to go PARTAY! It's ok! No big deal!

By the way, All of us know that tomorrow is The NEW YEAR for Muslims! I want to wish a HaPPY NEW YEAR to all Muslims in the world. Don't forget to be thankful to the one who creates Allah the Almighty.

Love,
MARL!

No comments: