Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I Am Packing, Ya'll!

Wee! I can't wait for tomorrow! Like seriously. LOL. It's really odd that I am so excited about Singapore this time cause Singapore is already like my second country, literally. If you are used to something, the excitement is less, right? Hurmm. Not this time.

Pretty excited about it and that's why I'm posting about it. So, activities?
Let's see.
1. Shopping
2. Shopping
3. Shopping
4. Shopping
5. Enjoying the life there?

All I know is that I want to shop there. Nothing else. Not that excited about going to places to visit but visiting shopping malls, that's more like it. So, now I am packing for a one week stay probably going to extend another night because of ZoukOut! Weee! Not planning for that yet but we'll see. However, honestly speaking I don't think I'm going to ZoukOut cause the tickets are SOLD OUT as what my cousin said. She wanted to go to but can't make it cause of the tickets.

( just 10 seconds ago, my mum came into my room and gave me SGD 150)
I know it's not that much but I can live with that cause convert it to RM, it's RM 362. It's not easy to just get 300++ in your hands in 10 seconds, right? Cool!

Back to the story, we probably going to stay one night in Muar, my hometown. Reason? Since I started working, we have not been back to our hometown. Pretty sad, right? That's the sacrifice you have to make once you started working (as if I've been working for ages.pfftt).

That's it for now. See you in one week. Toodles!

Toooooodlllleeeeeeessssss~

Love,
MARL!

No comments: