Sunday, June 21, 2009

Coming back to Kuantan

It feels like I just came back home yesterday. How time flies away fast. I'm going back to Kuantan today at 4.30pm. Will reach Kuantan at about 9.00pm. There are books that I'm bringing to Kuantan which is A-Lot!

Yesterday, I went out with my friends! YAY! Long time haven't seen them. Suzanna, Syahira, Salini n Annishka. First we went breakfast at Mamak stall near Gong's house then we decided to go to Subang Parade. Thank God I drove. At least, we can go anywhere we want. huhu. We're just walking without any good reason. We were quite loud there. Seriously.! *shame*..lol. Didn't but anything cause that was not our intentions. If we do, habislah! Will buy the whole Sbg Parade. hehe.

At 11am today, I'm going to my friend's house to get my notes. So have to get ready by now!!

Bye! See you in Kuantan!

4 comments:

syahira said...

Aww. It was nice seeing you girls again.

And, btw when I see No Boundaries, I immediately think of KRIS freaking ALLEN. And, no. I am so not over him yet.
No Boundaries = KRISTOPHER ALLEN!

MARL said...

OMG! You are soo into hime, aren't you? haha.. TOLD you HE's CUTE!

MARL said...

*him

iffahifufu said...

marl aku patut cadang name ko lah hari tuh! go go president! HAHAHA ok ure my tutor-to-be in CSC-134 yeahhh!