Sunday, June 14, 2009

What Goes Around Comes Around

Today, have been proven that I am NOT the only SHOPAHOLIC in the family.lol. I found out that my mum spent even more than me. YES! MORE! in HALF-A-DAY.

I've been told that my aunt is having a 'kenduri' today! WAH! *sob sob*..NAK KUIH KOCI!!
Sorry..can't be there!

Anyhow, my activities for today (not that interesting) :-

Eat, Writing Scripts for my sketch, Read law books. ( First Look at Malaysian Legal System ).

Tomorrow?
I'm having only A class tomorrow ( BEL 120 ) that is from 8.00am till 9.50 am. I love that class! MADAM ROOSE!!! wah! For this class, we are learning about English Grammar. Not once in my school life I really pay attention on all the Grammar terms but for now I have to make notes and really understand the usage of each English terms. Hurm. What A Life Changing!
Other than BEL 120, I'm also having a discussion on my FORUM assignment. The topic is
'BULLYING AT SCHOOL IN MALAYSIA'. Sounds easy but for forum we need all the facts. Personal opinions are not allowed. We need to have proff and all la!
SO BANYAK SONGEH!ISH~

That's the only updates I can give right now.Have to continue with my sketch!

DAAAAAAAA!

No comments: