Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm coming..I'm coming HOME

I had finished my classes for today. It was F-U-N!!
My classes were
MTC 012 ( Maxis )
MTC 016 ( DiGi )

Madam Shatrah was not here yet today, so we were taught by our own Seniors. It was FuN! But quite confusing...By the way, I'm GOING HOME!!!!!!

My bus will be at 4.30pm and reach in KL at about 8.00pm. Late huh? It's ok!
I have to bring all my books to Kuantan which my parents had already bought them. Futhermore, we need those books here. That's one good thing! I'm Coming HOME!yay!

But, whenever there's a good news there's always a bad news..I heard that about half of us - Kuantan students will be transfered to Shah Alam Campus! NOOOOOOO!!!!! That is BAD! Due to capacity problem and comfortability of some parties.Yes, I admit we are here with a seriously HUGE number and Kuantan cannot provide a comfortable place to stay where now it's 15 students in one house and 5 students in one room. That number is unbelievable. It's HUGE! But, we ARE comfortable enough here!

I hope there's no one that will be transfered to Shah Alam cause it will be a whole new world out there. Totally different from Kuantan. A whole new culture.

Ok..will be getting ready to go back! YAY!!!!

BYE!

1 comment:

iffahifufu said...

did u hear tht from lynn? well i hope the boys tht kept telling us.. they're just lying! i feel comfortable to be here now.. well it has the pros and cons.. but just hope and pray for the best; He knows..