Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What A Day

Supposedly my classes starts today. Woke up at 6.30am to get ready for class. Breakfast. And off me go to class. Went downstairs and found no one from my group. I was quite worried, worry if I'm late or lost or something. I asked the guys what group are they in and no one. I repeat NO ONE is from Group E. I'm like 'WHAT?'. I asked the pakcik guard about the location of my class. Thank God it's just on the first floor. So I don't need to climb so high just to see where my class is. I looked outside the classroom there's nobody there. The other classes have started. At last I called one of my teammate. Guess what she said?

N : Oh. There's no class today. Postponed.
M : What? Penat I bersiap cantik-cantik tak ada kelas pulak. Dahlah I agak BLur!
N : Yer. hari ni tak ada kelas. The whole day. Esok baru start.

WTH! I'm so MAD and sweating from looking around to look for the class. Haiya!
Lesson Learnt : Ask and Confirm First about everything before you do something!

Conclusion : I'm not having any class today. Gonna lepak in the library and go makan. My class starts tomorrow for half-a-day.

See ya!
Love,
MARL

No comments: