Thursday, June 25, 2009

Election day!

Yesterday, we had an election day. To elect a JPK member. JPK stand for Jawatankuasa Perwakilan Kolej. The naming of candidates for the nominations was as chaotic as usual.
It was A MESS!!
Doesn't seemed professional at all. Everything was such a chaos. But then of course it ends OK with 9 candidates. So, yesterday was the election day. We had it at night at 8.30pm. All Bukit Sekilau students had to go vote for JPK. There are 22 candidates all together and you can only choose 1! how sad! My vote goes tooo...shhh...' undi anda adalah rahsia'

The voting day was going smoothly. Thank GOD! Although it was at night. Today, we were told that the candidate that has the highest votes are doubled the amount from candidate in 2nd place. That is soo COOL!! Girls of Bukit Sekilau have spoken!! And yes, it's a SHE! COOLIO!

Before that, last 2 days I had my presentation for class BEL 130 with Mdm. Jue. WAH! It was not as Cool as I thought it's gonna be. It was more like 'S.S' presentation. I don't want to be bragged about it but I think I made the situation more ALIVE during my part when I asked all the students to stand up and stretch also participate with quizzes and all. It was FUN!

Other great news! I've made HISTORY for class CSC 134. Know why? I am the FIRST GIRL STUDENT who got FULL MARKS for kak Jue's test today. How cool is that? This is such an important motivator for me. YES! I've made it! Alhamdulillah! What did I get? I got 5 packets of Dentyne chewing gum.. 5 Packets OK! haha.. Not my favourite prizes but it was a spark for me to work harder so that I can maintain that!

What I'm doing tomorrow?
Class : MTC 012 n MTC 016
Going to ECM to buy printer
Having a group discussion at 3.00pm till 5.00pm.

Love!

No comments: