Sunday, June 7, 2009

Holiday in Cherating!

Holiday was only for the weekends but I can still take up some time to go for holiday with my family.

Destination?
Cherating, Pahang.

My dad drove from KL to Kuantan to pick me up then we start our journey to Cherating. In the mean time, my mum called hotels in Cherating to get rooms. There was no hotel available. So, we 'berani mati' went to The Legend Hotel and asked for rooms. Unfortunately, the guy said that all the rooms are not available. But, there's one JUNIOR SUITE room available. The price was RM 800++. At first my dad was like so reluctant to get that room. What do we do? We went to other places. We stopped at Kampung Cherating where there's alot of small-small chalet and resorts. There's one that is called Ranting Resort. We asked and the price was RM 300++ with no sports activities. Only beach and nothing else. Look back at Legend, there's beach sports and swimming pool, breakfast, wifi, games, beach, fishes to catch (hehe) and more. So my dad decided to get the Legend rooms. We went back to Legend and took the room.

Lunch then... swimming pool and beach! There's tiny-tiny fishes that we can catch. It was soo DAMN FUN! SOO FUN! The next day, me n my bro cycled around the hotel's area. Then we did the same thing we do the previous day. It was soo FUN! Unfortunately, I had Fever, Cough and Flu there. So I did not have as much fun as I will have if I am alright! So SAd!

And now, I am back in Kuantan.

No comments: