Friday, March 19, 2010

An Alone Shopping Day

Wedges that I am looking for (Not exactly as in the pics)

For the first time, I went shopping alone. Yeah. You heard that right. ALONE! Where? Sunway Pyramid. Actually, I went with a friend of mine but then he had to leave cause he has something going on. So, he basically left me alone there.Well, no offence. It was over something important. And yeah, I was alone in that big shack of Sunway Pyramid. But, I was quite glad of being alone there cause then nobody would have disturb me choosing over stuff. Furthermore, I don't quite like people with me when I'm choosing shoes cause sometimes I get a shame cause most of the time when I ask for the right size. There wouldn't be any size that fits me. So that is kinda embarassing. And so, I went looking for the shoes alone. What kind of shoes am I looking for? You know I am in the beginning of transformation. So, I am interested in finding a wedges just to gives and edge to start wearing heels. But it seems kinda difficult to find heels with my size so I would prefer to stick with wedges for a while. And so, I am looking for the right wedges. One that is not that expensive but classy at the same time. I will not say that I have man feet but my feet are not for women shoes. That's I'm sure of. Other people might have big feet just like mine. And their size would probably be like mine but the thing is mine is not for women shoes. You know women shoes have this shape that makes women feet look good. Well, mine cannot fit those shapes. So, it's gives me more difficulties in finding the 'RIGHT' shoes. It's hard you know when you go to a shop and try to ask for a shoe and at the end you cannot even fit the biggest size the shop has. And so, that is why i prefer to shop shoes alone or with only my mum cause she understands me A-LOT! Moreover, another problem, those kind of shoes that can fit me are all DAMN EXPENSIVE! They are not cheap. You are talking about Mark&Spencer, Charles Keith etc. They are expensive but that's the only choice that I got now. For me to get a pair of good wedges. Most of the cheap shops only have till size 9 while mine would probably be size 10/size 42 for women shoes. I guess I'm done talking about my shoes shopping and my frustration over that matter. I just have to let it out.
Forget about that for just a moment.Let's talk about the other activity I did. I watch a movie called

'The Lovely Bones'
as you can see in the picture.

Frankly, I love the movie soo much! Thanx Daniel for choosing that movie. I would regret it if I or you have chosen the other movie. Again I repeat. I love the movie. The story is about a girl that been murdered by one of her neighbour and neither the police nor her family get to know who the murderer is. It seems the murderer is somekind of a serial child killer. He is CRUEL. The girl named Susie Salmon was trap in the inbetween lines as believed by the christians if I'm not mistaken. It is between Earth and Heaven. Before going to the heaven you will be in the inbetween, if I'm not mistaken. And so, he watched everything that her family has gone through after her death. How miserable her mother and father could be. How the house become upside down after everyone got frustrated with each and another. How the murderer deals with her death after whatever he had done and etc. To know more and to experience the excitement, you have to watch it yourself. It is really really interesting. You will regret if you do not watch it in the cinemas. I can tell you this, it feels different when you watch it at home and if you watch it in the cinema. The AURA is different. Ask my friend. He knows. For the first time he watched it at home and then today for his 2nd time but he still feels the excitement in the show. Even better, he feels more excitement there. So, don't forget to watch it yeah.Remember..
'The Lovely Bones'


No comments: