Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Finally Got IT!




Remember about the 'PERFECT' wedges I talked about?
Yeah. It's already in my possession.
Yaaaaaahaaaaa...
I FINALLY GOT IT!!
It's not that expensive though. That's why I bought it. It was only RM 49.90. My mum said it's expensive but what the HECK. Its below RM 50. Yeah!
In terms of perfectionism..This is not the 100% Perfect ones but it is about 75%. Love it Love 'em
I officially used it today for kenduri kahwin in Muar. By the way, I'm currently in Muar cause of relatives's wedding. So, got to come back. What I missed? A HI-TEA MEETING with my dearly beloved FRIENDs!! Sorry you guys..hope you guys have fun 'without me' :(
Next time maybe.

p/s: Me lovie lovie!

Love,
MARL

3 comments:

ain syuhada jamaluddin said...

tq marl!!waaa~~~hehe~lrve u!!

MARL said...

welcome...lova ya too.

MARL said...

welcome...love ya too.