Monday, March 22, 2010

FRIM Day


Hey ya people,

At last, after a few months, I get to meet my cousins. I've never seen them in like ages. Gosh~ The last time we met probably in January or even before that. But I'm sure that we have not met in ages (months) Just to be exagerated. LOL! Well, I've been planning on a picnic in FRIM for my family and cousins. And so, it is finally happening. Yes, on 21st March 2010, we went to FRIM, Kepong to get our picnic thingy. Everyone gather at my place at 4.30pm and once everyone get together we start our journey to FRIM. From my house to that place it takes only about 30 minutes (if the road is not jammed up). I was leading the way with the other 2 cars behind. This is embarassing thing. The only person that knows how to get to that place is me. And so, everyone was following me. I know how to get to FRIM but the thing is I'm not sure how to get to the waterfall (in the picture). Then, the embarassing part begins. We LOST in FRIM! Like literally LOST! We had to ask someone that jogs around there for the direction to go to the waterfall. Finally, we made it!

But But But, I guess it was just NOT our luck! It RAINS! Rain drops are falling on my head. Need to be corrected. It was not RAINDROPS! It was literally RAINSPLASH!!! The rain cannot get heavier than that. It was soo heavy until we can't even jumped into the river and waterfall. Know why? We can't even see the bottom of the river and also we can't even see the rocks at the waterfall as before. Honestly, I went to FRIM before. With BONO. If I had mentioned in my blog. I guess not. Before, the water was like clear but not as good as crystal clear. But, at least CLEAR! We can see the rocks. We can play with the water. We can climb onto the rocks and sit on them. Unfortunately, we can't do that yesterday. So what did we do? We EAT and LEFT!
We didn't even play with the water. GOSH! How sad is that, huh? I want to swim at a waterfall so badly! GOSH!

I guess it was just NOT MY LUCK! Maybe some other time yeah.
But, I would like to say that I had fun meeting with my cousins. Sorry you guys but we shall plan other things! I want to play PAINTBALL! Let's go play PAINTBALL!weee~~

Love you guys,
Kak Tni, Kak Iza, Kak Tt, Kak Nana, Hafiz, Along & Abg. Iril, Aunty Noi, Mama, Papa & Akim!


p/s: Thank you for bringing all the food yeah!

Love,
MARL

No comments: